Limited Mold Inspection
A limited mold inspection doesn’t involve a visual inspection of the entire structure. Only limited to specific areas, some water damage, musty odor, and other signs of mold presence may not be detected.
The mold inspector will describe where the mold testing was performed.
The inspector should perform the following:
- Visual examination of the property’s designated areas
- Mold testing through gathering samples
The inspector should submit a report on the following:
- Water damage and intrusion
- Musty odors
- Any mold growth indications
- All conditions that could promote mold growth
- Results of a laboratory analysis
- Components that were not inspected and why