Case Study: Beverly Hills, Jan. 2013
I used my FLIR B infrared camera, and also my interior wall borescope camera to diagnose the issue. The issues were, there was lack of waterproofing from the windows. The windows had been changed approximately a year ago and they were never installed or sealed properly. Once we figured this issue out, we recommended removing the windows, rewaterproofing, and then reinstalling the windows. We found that many areas of thresholds, doors, sliding doors, front doors, rear doors, balcony doors, windows and otherwise. We have made it a company reputation on fixing these areas of this water intrusion. We wrote up a protocol, we did the repairs, we re-water tested each of the areas and each of the areas passed the water test. We completed any other repairs on the inside. All areas were finished, completed, painted and touched up as if we were never there. The owner is very happy. The owners are very happy and the projects are now complete and the home is water wise proofed.